All your Web Design needs in South Africa
Why TinCan Promotions?
We deliver professional websites at affordable prices. You don’t have to let your website keep you from doing what you love. We have the tools to build your website, improve your online presence, and show your site to more potential customers and clients.
- Host a website with your own custom .co.za domain
- Get email addresses with your domain (email@example.com)
- Easily add to your website using a site builder such as WordPress
- We will build your website from the ground up
- We will manage your website, and add or remove anything you want.
- We will find the right addons for your website to make sure everything runs exactly the way you want it to
Social Media Management
- We will make sure that all of your social media accounts are linked to your website
- We will customize your website to cater for all your social media needs
- We will manage your social media accounts and make sure your posts are optimized for the best engagement possible in your niche
Search Engine Optimization
- We optimize your website for search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- We help you find keywords for your blog posts.
- We ensure that your site load speed is fast
- We optimize your images for a better viewing experience.
- We keep up to date with Google’s algorithm to ensure our practices are up to date
We are passionate about helping individuals such as psychologists, therapist, physiotherapists etc. to build their private practices using a professional website, and social media presence. We know how tedious building a website can be if you want to focus on your practice, we also know that time is a very valuable commodity, and that is why we want to take that off of your plate, so you can focus on what is important.
Small Businesses often don’t have the man-power of the financial resources to pay huge amounts of money for a professionally made website, and that is the gap the we aim to fill. We provide a professional looking website at the fraction of the costs that you would be charged elsewhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest way to answer this question is you can definitely do it yourself in fact we offer training for you to be able to do so. However because building and keeping a website up-to-date takes a lot of time so it would sometimes be a lot simpler to hire a professional to take that stress off of your shoulders, so you can focus on building your business and not a website.
95% of people use search engines such as google when they are looking for a service or product, the days of yellow pages is behind us, so in order to stay relevant in today’s society as a small business looking to grow, having a website is a necessity.
When we design a website we look at every detail that could impact even the smallest margin in keeping someone engaged on your site.
It takes less than 2 seconds for the average person to decide whether they want to use a service based on a website, and 59% of visitors will read the content on your website if it looks good.
We make sure to optimize your website to take into account every factor that will keep someone interested in your content.